1 from 1
Dr. Zoya Stoyanova
Book online now
Dr. Zoya Stoyanova is a specialist rheumatologist.
- 1997 - Graduate of the Medical Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Plovdiv.
- 2006 - Acquired specialty in General Medicine.
- 2009-2013 - Specialization in rheumatology at the Thracian University of Stara Zagora.
- 2013 - Acquired specialty in Rheumatology.
Works in MHAT MK "St. Ivan Rilski" EOOD Stara Zagora branch as a specialist rheumatologist.
Total work experience - 19 years.
Conducted a course in joint ultrasound at the Clinic of Rheumatology, Sofia.
Member of BMA, Bulgarian Society of Rheumatology, Society of Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis.
- Inflammatory joint diseases.
- Systemic connective tissue diseases.
- Degenerative and metabolic joint diseases.
She has been working at the HBO Medical Support Center since May 1, 2018.