1 from 3
High Intensity Laser
High Intensity Laser is a non-invasive therapeutic device. Its maximum power is more than 50 times greater than the classic cold /low intensity/ lasers. Thus, greater laser beam penetration depth and therapeutic response to deeper structures is achieved, a more efficient procedure in shorter time.
High Intensity Laser effects:
- Analgesic effect;
- Biostimulating effect;
- Anti-inflammatory effect;
- Anti-oedematous effect;
- Vasodilating effect. Improves blood flow to tissues and strengthens metabolic processes;
Most common indications for High Intensity Laser therapy:
- Shoulder pain - Impingement syndrome, rotator cuff syndrome, tendinitis;
- Cervico-brachial radiculitis;
- Lower back pain - disc herniation, muscle spasm;
- Osteoarthritis with different localization;
- Muscle strain, myalgia, fasciitis;
- Luxation, distortions, post-fracture complications;
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Paresis of peripheral nerves, Bell’s palsy;
- Cicatrices, acne, labial herpes;
The procedures are non-invasive, with duration of a course of treatment consistent with the underlying disease.
Schedule an appointment for High Intensity Laser in Stara Zagora by calling: 042 230 155 and 0879 322 190 or at the following address: 19, Dr. Todor Stoyanovich Str.